On Tuesday evening we went to a Parent's Meeting for incoming Kindergartners. We can't believe we're old enough to have a kid starting school! Rick thought it was fun experiencing the nostalgia of being in an Elementary School gymnasium. One thing we thought was kind of funny was when the teachers explained how excited they were about getting iPods. The kids will take turns bringing the iPods home to practice assignments along with the teacher's voice.
Great-guess that means we'll be learning how to use an iPod from a five year old! (Can't they do it on a cassette tape?)
Hey - I never remember to call you in the day time, but I think you'll get this sometime. I know your aniversery is sometime around now... HAPPY 6 YEARS!!!!
ReplyDeletehere's comment for the last three: that is crazy about L starting kindergarten!! don't worry, iPods are super easy to figure out.
ReplyDeletewhat a fun backyard campout, the pictures are way cute.
as for early retirement rick, keep dreaming. or arrange a 9 hr work day so you get every other friday off! ;)
ipods in Kindergarten??? CRAZY. I LOVED when Sheely started Kindergarten (Xavey is next year too!!). School is the best (and most time consuming) thing . I feel like it's more work for me as a parent than it was for me as a kid!!
ReplyDelete