I think that Joseph's favorite number must be 20. Ladybug wants to watch this movie over and over - I think I will have Lexie's song memorized soon. I just realized that I haven't heard her speak as a non-Toddler. It was fun to hear. We want to join Lexie in singing her song and wish Grandpa better health soon. Happy Birthday Lexie!
Two stars are born!!! They are both fabulous. We loved watching it several times. We feel better for hearing the songs. Hope you are having a fun birthday party, Lexie.
I think that Joseph's favorite number must be 20. Ladybug wants to watch this movie over and over - I think I will have Lexie's song memorized soon. I just realized that I haven't heard her speak as a non-Toddler. It was fun to hear.
ReplyDeleteWe want to join Lexie in singing her song and wish Grandpa better health soon. Happy Birthday Lexie!
Two stars are born!!! They are both fabulous. We loved watching it several times. We feel better for hearing the songs. Hope you are having a fun birthday party, Lexie.
ReplyDeleteLOL (and I'm not just typing that!). I love the tinker toy mike stand, Joseph always going back to 20, etc. American Idol, here they come...
ReplyDeleteOh man...they are so cute! I loved the backup singer. So fun!
ReplyDeleteHA! I can hardly wait until they are old enough to "appreciate" that beauty.
ReplyDelete*And COOL SHIRT Joseph!
That was great. We love Grandpa Rytting too and hope he gets better.
ReplyDeleteWow. Future stars for sure. Lexie has some definite Rock n roll to her. How funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is soooooooooooo cute.
ReplyDelete