Sunday, July 27, 2008

Five Years Ago Today...

Happy Birthday, Lexie!
We sure love our Sweet Girl. She's growing up so fast! We are so grateful to have her in our family.
Here is a sampling of pictures of Lexie from age 0-5 years old!

 



 

 

 

 




 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Oh, how we love this sweet girl of ours! She's amazing!

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Lexie! Hope it was great. 5 is so grown up! We love you, The Armknechts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture & perspective. However, your slideshow or whatever pictures you put up (besides the baby picture) aren't working. I assume they are very nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma and Grandpa love you, Lexie. We are excited to see you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lexie! Kennedi had a blast at your party-thanks for inviting her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I can't believe that we haven't seen you since she was a little baby. BTW, I LOVE that picture of her in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a cutie! You and Rick are going to have guys knocking down your door when she is a teenager.:) Hope you've recovered from the party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet tribute. they grew up WAY too fast! she is such a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Lexie!! She was and is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't comment the other day - some kind of problem on your blog - but it now works. Your kids all look SO much alike as babies. There were a few of Lexie that I thought looked so much like Andrew. Reminds me of that post you did of the baby pictures.

    I hope that you are doing okay. Sorry about your dad! Please let me know what you might need! I'm glad that you were able to go home for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheryl,

    How EVER did you find us?! We have had a really difficult time connecting with pals from Ricks. We keep thinking perhaps we need to get on facebook, but so far blogging is keeping up plenty busy.

    We've been browsing your blog, it looks like your kids are the same age as ours. three is CRAZY I think I'm coming out of the first year shock, Wow, what a trip!

    Gwenevere

    ReplyDelete