Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today We Discovered...

a way to keep Andrew from crying:
even if someone is trying to eat his cookie:
(Andrew sure loves his brother!)
that Lexie likes to help Mom make bows for her:
it's great to open presents (even when it's not your birthday or Christmas):



that Andrew loves being thrown into the air:
Joseph-not so much:
that Andrew hates waiting his turn:

that the kids love to color (surprise, surprise!):
that Joseph can play the piano with his eyes closed:
that not even the kids could distract Dad from listening to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional (nice try though):
Who knows what we'll discover tomorrow. Life with kids is great!

5 comments:

  1. Yep. You're family is pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day! Did that all really happen in one day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you write all of your captions - very funny. You guys are so an awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm so excited to have your blog address! You look like the busy Mom! Even though you make it look easy, I'm sure even you might need a nap sometimes! I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Those are cute. But please tell me that my partner in eating and entire carton of ice cream in one afternoon didn't just discover that cookies make babies stop crying!

    ReplyDelete