Friday, December 12, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

We made a fun treat for the Ward Christmas Party. The kids "totally loved making them." (Thanks to Family Fun for the idea, we sure had fun!)




While driving to the Church, Lexie got excited when she heard a bell jingle & told me, "I hear Santa coming. I know he will be here soon!" Sure enough, he came.

This is as close to Santa as Andrew would get.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas parties are wonderful. Glad Santa could make it. So what did they ask Santa for Christmas?


    N: That looks fun. Can you teach us how to make those cookies? I am learning to how to type on the computer. Only a few times do I have to look where the keys are to type. Some times I do it fast but I type the wrong letters but sometimes I do it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L didn't know what she wanted so he said he'd bring her a doll and she said she was happy with that. J wanted everything.

    ReplyDelete