What is his name? Richard I
What does he do for a living? Sorry, that's classified.
How long have you been married? 5 & 3/4 years
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is smarter? He had a higher GPA, but I'm always right. :)
Who is smarter? He had a higher GPA, but I'm always right. :)
Whose temper is worse? Does he even have a temper?
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me - but he helps a ton with everything, too.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Yes.
Who does the dishes? Me - but he helps a ton with everything, too.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Yes.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who cooks dinner? Both
Who drives when you are together? Depends, we both like to drive.
Who cooks dinner? Both
Who drives when you are together? Depends, we both like to drive.
Who is more stubborn? We both insist it's the other. He won't budge.
Whose parents do you see the most? We get to see both fairly often.
Who has more friends? Me
Who has more siblings? I have him doubled (11-5).
Who wears the pants in the family? We each have one leg in the drawers, but I'm bossier.
What do you love most about him? What's not to love
Cute, cute! You guys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteHey, that guy reminds me of an old roommate I had.
ReplyDelete