Monday, November 17, 2008

Service

Tonight Lexie went to go finish coloring her picture she had been working on before school. However when she saw her picture, she whined, "Hey, somebody colored my picture and I wasn't finished with it yet!" Joseph excitedly ran over and exclaimed, "Sister, I was doing service!" How can you get upset about that?

5 comments:

  1. Way to service Joseph! Now how about service Mommy with a nice back rub? I bet she would like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great brother (and you are such a great mom)! I just discovered your blog, and I love seeing what you are up to. I'm looking forward to more great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I thought of you yesterday. I had read this and giggled just after you posted it. Then last night I was cutting tags for my neighbor Christmas gifts and got distracted and moved on to another project (you know... if you give a mom a project...). When I came back a while later all of them were cut out. What? I didn't finish these. "Alex. Did you cut out my papers?" "Yeah, I, um, thought that you needed them done and I wanted to help you." I smiled and said thanks. After all, how can I be mad when someone does me a service!

    ReplyDelete