The kids are loving all of the fall leaves. Every time we go outside they ask to find a new leaf for their collection.
We finally made our turkey decoration that we've had for years. The kids had so much fun helping to poke the feathers into the pumpkin.
Here they are with our turkey & "thankful trees." When you stop by you can write down what you are thankful for on a paper leaf & hang it on a thankful tree. We love fall!
I made that turkey decoration years ago. I forgot to buy an extra pumpkin this year and can't find one anywhere now. I guess Mr. Gobble will have to wait until next year.
ReplyDeletelove the trukey decoration! super cute!
ReplyDeleteSo I was slightly confused - do you make this turkey every year or this is the first year you have finally made the turkey? He is very cute. What a great idea a thankful tree is ... we may use this idea too.
ReplyDeleteThanks. So, we got this decoration the year we were married and haven't rem'bered to make it until this year. Better late than never, right?
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for the birthday call...you are so sweet. I loved it. I wish I could've gotten to hear it live and to thank you for being so thoughtful. See you in a couple weeks! Bergen
ReplyDelete