Joey says he and Lexie have the same Jayhawk shirts, just not the same color, but they are the same shirt.
I always think it's funny when we blog about "naughty" things. It's like, "Oh _______! That was naughty! Now, here, let me take your picture . . ."HA! I love it!
Wow! That's a neat trick, Lexie!
Hmmmm, yes that is a fun comment 'dixon family' about photographing naughty moments!!
You guys have the cutest kids!!! I love your family pictures too! We need to go get some professional pictures done soon. Hopefully we will this summer. :)
Joey says he and Lexie have the same Jayhawk shirts, just not the same color, but they are the same shirt.
ReplyDeleteI always think it's funny when we blog about "naughty" things. It's like, "Oh _______! That was naughty! Now, here, let me take your picture . . ."
ReplyDeleteHA! I love it!
Wow! That's a neat trick, Lexie!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, yes that is a fun comment 'dixon family' about photographing naughty moments!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have the cutest kids!!! I love your family pictures too! We need to go get some professional pictures done soon. Hopefully we will this summer. :)
ReplyDelete