YEA! The Kansas Jayhawks are the NCAA Champs!! What an amazing game! I was a little more than nervous at times, but so thrilled with the outcome! I am so excited! Both teams played well- kinda. Both teams wanted to win, Kansas definitely wanted to win more!! Chalmers really stepped it up-alright the whole team did, but WOW, Chalmers was amazing! Kinda fun, Mom & Dad...20 years ago your first son was on his mission and Kansas won...now your last son is on his mission...& Kansas WON!! I sure wish I was home to celebrate with everyone!
The kids were very cute during the first half, telling us each time they saw a Jayhawk or a good blue player & repeatedly said Kansas is going to win. Such faith! Oh, and Lexie had a new phrase while laying there watching the game, "This is the life!" It was so awesome to watch the team cut down the nets!! I love Kansas Basketball! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!! I am so happy!
I'm happy, too! Wish I could call Matthew, but I am sure someone will let him know the outcome of the game. I'm glad those Jayhawk fleece blankets came in handy.
ReplyDeleteWow. I never knew you were so [crazy] passionate.
ReplyDelete*kidding*
Congrats. I love it when my team wins.
I'm happy too.
ReplyDeletefun times. I thought of you all when I heard a prediction from an NPR tech article that Kansas was going to win. reminds me of our family excitement for the Steelers!!
ReplyDelete