We didn't think it was possible, but it happened. When we moved here two years ago, the movers were kind enough to destroy our old piano. Since then, we have been looking for a new one. Today we finally bought one. Not only did we get the piano, but we also got the awesome seat cushion with it (you gotta love Craigslist). It sure is nice to have a piano in our home again.

It's beautiful! Do you still play, or is it for the kiddies?
ReplyDeleteWe all need bum cushioning! (Actually, I have too much...)
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I'm so glad you got it and it worked out!! YAY!! Can I come over and play?
ReplyDeleteAmelia-yes & yes. I don't play very well-but I've had so much playing all weekend long. The kids are really enjoying it too and hopefully will learn to play too.
ReplyDeleteJess-come on over.
Yeah, it was nice getting this one-it cost less to buy this than it would have to repair our old one.
I love it Cheryl!! I also really love the seat cushioning...and you are right...you do have to love Craigslist! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteyay! I want one too. I can only do right hand a little on a few songs and want to take lessons but can't unless I can practice.... I have a spot all picked out for one. and what kids doesn't like to play around on a piano?? a home feels more like a home with a piano.
ReplyDelete