Sunday, June 29, 2008

Clipping Coupons

Thursday I was clipping coupons & the kids really wanted to help me. They took the ones I didn't want and clipped out what they needed, made their list, & were ready to go shopping.
They were a great help at the store. Albertson's was having their big Kraft sale and we had to go through a few times-what troopers! Overall, we saved an average of 70% on all our orders. Great job, kids!
I'm not sure if we're putting too much emphasis on sales & coupons, but today Joseph got really excited looking at the ads with Rick. He saw that M&M's were on sale & started jumping up and down, pumping his arms & yelling, " M&M's are on sale, we should go buy them!"

6 comments:

  1. He just wanted an excuse to get M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great example you're setting for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start 'em when they're young, that's what I always say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How'd your clinic go? Do you have any extra coupons you want to send me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute. my kids love it when the "kid scissors" come out! that is a good idea though. they'd go to town on that!

    (PS sorry for lack of comments, I've gotten waaaay behind and am now playing catchup)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys. Yeah, we like to get a good deal. Sure Megan, which coupons do you want? Holly, don't worry, I know the feeling all too well. :)

    ReplyDelete