This Month:
Over the last few weeks I have been replacing the trees that didn't make it through the winter. Only five of the ten trees had to be taken out (yes, we have pretty green thumbs). Our original ten trees were two different sizes (for the sake of clarity, let's call them small and medium). Five of the six small trees died, but all of the medium trees made it (knock on wood). Of course, our local Home Depot doesn't have "small" or "medium" trees like they did last year, so we went with the "large" when replacing our dead small trees. We had some concerns that this would look funny having three different sized trees along our back fence. I commented that it would look OK, kind of like a mountain range with varying peaks and valleys (really I just didn't want to replace or move any more trees than I had to).
Today:
P.S. Thanks for your help moving trees, Brett.
No comments:
Post a Comment