Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Wonders of Scotch Tape

A few weeks ago Lexie & Joseph got into the tape & used it to hang up a picutre. Since we didn't say anything about it, they have started to use it quite frequently.
Our Art Gallery Collection started out as one picture in Lexie's room
& spread to the living room,
the family room,
Joseph's room,

our bedroom (this is a note Lexie & Joseph left for Mom),

& of course more in Lexie's room.

The Collection not only includes pictures, but also sculptures (this week a toy chair),
& every collection needs tools (very handy).
Finally, the tape has been used as "bandaids" to heal many wounds.

We love watching their creativity and imagination flourish. We're excited to see what art gets added next to our collection.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! i love it! aren't kids the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my mom always hating if we got into the tape. I'm glad that it's cheap enough to let my kids have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow - that is a serious art gallery in your house! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! I especially love that they've started to stow useful toys and tools. How very resourceful! :) lol.

    ReplyDelete