Saturday, September 6, 2008

"I Love Fall Saturdays"

Ward flag football games, college football on all day long,
children who love to watch the game just as much as Dad does,
children entertaining themselves,

and rollercoasters...


What's not to love?
There should be two Saturdays each week during the college football season.
(For the record, Andrew really did have fun.)
It was another good Saturday in college football. Yea BYU & KU!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about how much fun watching college football is on TV but I think the kids had a great idea. Now that is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I loved doing that as a kid! My mom made us silky jammies and used to FLY down the stairs!
    Oh the good ole days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to know Andrew had fun. Hard to know! And can I get an "AMEN" to two Saturdays during college football season!

    ReplyDelete