Mm I love this too. Our peppers and tomatoes are on pure overload. It's like we gave them steroids or something (we didn't). Yours look great! What variety of yellow squash do you grow? Ours were wussy this year.
We just used the 10cent Burpee seeds this year. I think they were sunray hybrid and/or saffron. We used crookneck and sunray last yr and they worked well for us.
Joseph looks especially impressed with all of those veggies. We had a great time with our garden this year as well, although we opted to not plant squash and zuchinni because we didn't think we could keep up with it. Instead we had a kazillion cucumbers. Oh, and we actually recently planted another garden for "fall" crops. Yay for gardening!
The BYU game was great! You should drop by and I'll grab some tickets for you. Actually, I'm thinking of heading up there for either the CSU or the AFA game. Are you guys going to hit one of them?
Mm I love this too. Our peppers and tomatoes are on pure overload. It's like we gave them steroids or something (we didn't). Yours look great! What variety of yellow squash do you grow? Ours were wussy this year.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! Someday you'll have to teach me how not to kill everything.
ReplyDeleteWe just used the 10cent Burpee seeds this year. I think they were sunray hybrid and/or saffron. We used crookneck and sunray last yr and they worked well for us.
ReplyDeletehmm - looks tasty. Now what are you going to do with all that good food?
ReplyDeleteWow! My "garden" was never as good as yours. I think you should make stir fry. And zuchinni bread.
ReplyDeleteJoseph looks especially impressed with all of those veggies. We had a great time with our garden this year as well, although we opted to not plant squash and zuchinni because we didn't think we could keep up with it. Instead we had a kazillion cucumbers. Oh, and we actually recently planted another garden for "fall" crops. Yay for gardening!
ReplyDeleteThe BYU game was great! You should drop by and I'll grab some tickets for you. Actually, I'm thinking of heading up there for either the CSU or the AFA game. Are you guys going to hit one of them?
ReplyDelete-Nate
wow that is a great harvest! good for you!
ReplyDelete