We took a drive up in the mountains today. The kids had such a great time "exploring" everything. Today was the first time Andrew tried walking in shoes...not his favorite thing. But he got the hang of it.
Guanella Pass ends in Georgetown where we decided to stop for dinner. While driving around looking for a resturant we found this awesome park. This is one of the best parks we've ever seen. When it was time to go eat dinner the kids kept saying, "We aren't hungry for dinner-we just want to keep playing."
We had dinner at a little European restaurant. We're so glad we ate there. We had great schnitzel & szegidain goulash. We happy to learn Andrew loves red cabbage.

I've never even heard of that place. It looks so great. Hey, make sure you get a picture of yourself once in a while!
ReplyDeleteWow - beautiful landscapes. Nothing like exploring to help get a good nights sleep. I bet there was no fighting bedtime. Now the question is ... Are you going to start making Red cabbage dishes?
ReplyDeletewhat a fun outing. and beautiful pictures/scenery. you're children are simply delightful! loved the one of everyone on the rock. maybe try a timer to get you in too!
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful. We will have to get directions!
ReplyDeleteWe used to make lots of red cabbage, but we haven't for awhile. I should do it again. I will try to be better at getting me in some pics, it's hard to do. Sorry.
ReplyDelete