A popsicle party??? What happened to the good old pizza party? So sad.
I don't know how many I sent in, but I had to split mine 4 ways...
HOw long did it take for you to save all of those? I can't even imagine.
Wow, you're good. And to think I felt good about the 108 I sent last week after saving up for more than a year.
Good night! That is a stinkin' lot of box tops. I wish she were in Alex's class!
Wow - let me know the outcome.
I need to start remembering to save those. I like your new background!
You are such a great mom! So on top of things. Isn't it exciting that Bergen and Jason are having a baby. My bets are on a boy!! We will see.
We hit those sales ALL the time. That's the only way we get cereal!
A popsicle party??? What happened to the good old pizza party?
ReplyDeleteSo sad.
I don't know how many I sent in, but I had to split mine 4 ways...
ReplyDeleteHOw long did it take for you to save all of those? I can't even imagine.
ReplyDeleteWow, you're good. And to think I felt good about the 108 I sent last week after saving up for more than a year.
ReplyDeleteGood night! That is a stinkin' lot of box tops. I wish she were in Alex's class!
ReplyDeleteWow - let me know the outcome.
ReplyDeleteI need to start remembering to save those. I like your new background!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a great mom! So on top of things. Isn't it exciting that Bergen and Jason are having a baby. My bets are on a boy!! We will see.
ReplyDeleteWe hit those sales ALL the time. That's the only way we get cereal!
ReplyDelete