Tonight was our Ward's Trunk or Treat. The kids had a blast & were so happy Grandma & cousins came up, too.
Here is our Snow White,
our cute Pirate,
& our crusty Lion. Watch out for his roar!
There was a yummy chili dinner, a costume parade, lots of candy & people (over 300).
Happy Halloween!
The sleeping Lexie & Andrew look alot alike! I hadn't noticed that before. And what were you for Halloween?
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love that Joseph is wide awake and the others are checked out! Poor Andrew looked like he was a little sad toward the end of the night!
ReplyDeleteI think my little monkey will be about as happy as your lion is to wear a costume. I love the last picture of Lexie.
ReplyDeleteHow fun, these kids are so cute - and they're OUR niece & nephews! We are so excited to have you for Turkey Day! See you then!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Nixon was a giraffe and Rett was a puppy and they looked hilarious. They have super long torso's and I always forget that conventional sizing doesn't work for them, so their costumes were a bit on the smallish size.;) When will there ever be a picture of YOU on this blog?
ReplyDeletehey, there are pics of me at the pumpkin patch and on our hiking trip to the mnts...just not a ton of me...sorry.
ReplyDelete