Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shouts Were Heard!

Shouts of joy were heard at our house during General Conference this morning! (Yes, we are a very reverent family!) After 39 years of my family being in Kansas, they will finally have a temple that is about 40 minutes away! They went from being in the Manti, UT temple district, to Atlanta, GA, to Dallas, TX (where I went growing up), & Denver, CO while Dallas was being expanded, to St. Louis, MO, to Winter Quarters, NE. I am very excited for this! I can't wait to find out where in the "greater Kansas City Area" it will be! Hooray for Temples!

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited too. I squealed with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! I think the Rome announcement is pretty exciting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you Cheryl. We were ecstatic to hear about the Philadelphia temple. We lived there for about four years and my brother has lived there over ten with his family. What an unbelievable blessing temples are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most exciting part: WE LIVE HERE! We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited! I didn't even here the Philadelphia and Rome temples being announced...I had to go look them up online after the session was over.

    ReplyDelete