How many times have marshmallows been mentioned on your blog? I'm starting to think there might be an addiction...
There probably is for my children. As for me, I can't stand them, except for when used to make rice krispie treats.
Wait was is Joseph or Rick? The mug says Rick but it's a picture of Joseph. Gah! I'm so confused.*Kidding. I'm not confused at all. Cute pic.
Cheryl-you do the neatest things with your kids. Your kids seem soooo happy! What a great mom you are!
Funny. I just had diet hot cocoa with about 40 mini marshmallows. They can't be that bad for you ,right?
How many times have marshmallows been mentioned on your blog? I'm starting to think there might be an addiction...
ReplyDeleteThere probably is for my children. As for me, I can't stand them, except for when used to make rice krispie treats.
ReplyDeleteWait was is Joseph or Rick? The mug says Rick but it's a picture of Joseph. Gah! I'm so confused.
ReplyDelete*Kidding. I'm not confused at all.
Cute pic.
Cheryl-you do the neatest things with your kids. Your kids seem soooo happy! What a great mom you are!
ReplyDeleteFunny. I just had diet hot cocoa with about 40 mini marshmallows. They can't be that bad for you ,right?
ReplyDelete